"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." J.R.R. Tolkein
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Villa Accetta
I just want to call attention to a new link that I've added to my blog. Our friend Kiki has a marvelous villa on the coast of Italy. She just sent me the link to her website. All you friends of Italy, check it out. It will make you want to take off tomorrow!!! Ah, remember New Year's Day there? And Avery slipped on slimy rocks, fell and got all wet? I remember floating out in that bay and going around the point to the Formia side. And the sunshine and the view. And also feeling the icy water coming from the spring underneath the house. Oh, what a super place! I think we should all plan a trip back...at the same time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment