"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." J.R.R. Tolkein
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
A Quickie from NPR
I was listening to NPR as I drove home from the commissary this morning. It was the very end of the Halloween program of Capitol Steps. I don't know what the whole program was, but the part I heard was a song to the tune of "American Pie" all about the scary imports from China. It was sooo funny! Here's the link for the website. The program is listed in the left column. You can hear some of the song if you listen to the promo. For those of you who have time....it's worth it! I may blog more later. I just went to the link, you may have to listen to the program. You get the idea at the promo, though. oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment