
I have two, the first is when I pull all my plants out of the house in the spring and the second is when I drag them all in again. Well, I don't drag them, the two strong men that live in my house do! Man, am I thankful for them! This is the first arrangement. I've since rearranged. That rosemary is only one. The other is on the other side of the room. I really have to do SOMETHING about her this year.... She's been living in a pot for 7 years now. I may cut all the branches around Christmastime and make garlands for Christmas. Then it can start all new branches. The room is lovely with all this green in here!
4 comments:
Your room is lovely but the smell of the rosemary pervades the whole area. Wonderful!
Nice blog! Great pics! Glad we found each other on Blogger.
Fall also means some good reading, and that reminds me that there's a new independent bookstore in Bellevue, complete with a European-inspired cafe. Let's check it out!
It was great having you ride with us to the football game last night. It was a dissapointing one, but the ride there was beeeuuuteeeful! I overslept this morning, and I'm still dragging a bit: I hope you got to sleep in.
Post a Comment