When I was down at CIU a couple of weeks ago, a friend told me I should join. Well, I never have because I just thought it was a college/high school kids thing, and I wasn't going to crash my kids' private space. I'm still not going to crash my kids' private space (They will not be my friends! :)) but boy, have I found old friends! I typed in my high school and out of 20 I think at least 8 of my classmates are on there! And from my college class way more! Amazing! So I added friends. We'll see how many want to be my friend! :) I've already got a text from one.
Woohoo! Let's hear it for staying in touch! This is way better than the old telephone ad, "Reach out and touch someone." It's so much more convenient!
1 comment:
Yeah, I debated about that one too. Lots of parents and teachers now have a Facebook account. I opened one up a while back, but I haven't done much with it.
Post a Comment