Thursday, January 17, 2008

Can you resist this?


This is what I've been doing this week. Playing with cutie-pies like this. He wanted me to take a picture of his lunch box! I've been helping out in the pre-school room this week. They only needed me for half the day Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. And it has been soooo fun! On Monday the little girl in the front had her dad come in and talk to the class about being a Navy pilot. He brought his helmet ( is that what it's called??) He let all who wanted to put it on. Then he pulled down the visor and some even got to try out the oxygen mask with it. Did I have my camera THAT day? Rats!

3 comments:

K said...

Cool lunchbox! And the kid is pretty cute, too! :-)
Sign me up!

yolie said...

That little Hawk is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the shint smile with the lunch box! I thought you must have been busy!