"Endless" music
I can sit here all day and never have to touch a dial, and never have to listen to a commercial, nor a fundraiser, nor a weather or news report. Thanks to a brilliant husband who loves this stuff, the old laptop that seems hardly good for anything, is now giving me as much of my favorite music as I would like. How spoiled is that? And when all my favorites have played, I can play ANY of our CD's that have been uploaded. You know that means any Bob Dylan that I want....!!!! Or Larry Norman, Or Paul Simon, Or any 60's-70's group....Or maybe Cono Choir, or Bach, Beethoven, Brahms....
Right now it's The Three Tenors. Ah, back to my lesson!
1 comment:
I have my favorites on iTunes. The motto for my office is "where every song is a good one." It makes Keilah laugh every time I say, "oh I love this song" as if I'm surprised ANOTHER good one is playing... :-)
Post a Comment