Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Brilliant new year

New years generally mean SOMETHING is new. So I'm going to try joining the blogging crowd. Not that I have all that much to say, but it will be my musings. I keep a journal that I love to go back and read years later. We'll see how the electronic one matches up.

Bright, clear Nebraska skies make me feel happy and full of energy. Although that energy isn't going to extend as far as making a shopping trip. Think I'll just get essentials, like milk. Gallons of tea mean gallons of milk.

Three computers are quietly clicking away in this room. Linnea is getting me started on this. Will is listening to sundry Scottish singers--Kenneth MacKellar and Billy Connolly. I didn't know he sang! Maybe I should have given my blog a Scottish title...may change it yet.

Music, books and movies, food and friends. Our Christmas holiday. Hard to believe the holidays are over. We are having a big Italian dinner Friday with friends. I'm the cook. Hoping to make some new delicious dishes.

No comments: