Ah, it's a lovely morning, but molto freddo! Last time I checked it was -10F! We're so thankful for warm houses. Den and Will are off to work. Andrew has another day off school. I'll write a bit here and clean up around the house after the long weekend. Since it did snow about 6 inches, we didn't range too far from home. We had an inch or so on Saturday and then the rest Sunday beginning about noon. I just saw a picture of Omaha on CNN in the photo stream about the weather. We are down to two cars now since the Geo doesn't like temps below 20. We'll see what happens tomorrow when more cars are demanded.
It's nice to have all these plants in here in the winter. It's like a green garden. If you check out Flickr, you can see all the bushes. The rosemary is huge!
Getting Will ready for the big trip to Slovakia. Have to find a hot water bottle; not too easy on this side of the big pond. He'd probably find one easier in Slovakia! Warm socks, shoes/boots. It will be interesting to hear about all the places he gets to visit. He'd like to stay over there and visit friends after the semester is over, but I don't know how the plane ticket works.
Back to my cozy house..
1 comment:
I always thought that 'clear and cold ' and winter wind'` have the sound of poetry.... at least if you don;t have to fight it too much!
Post a Comment