Saturday, January 6, 2007

A Night to Remember



Ah, yes, you all knew I'd have to write about our great Italian party last night. We've decided that it has to become annual. This was the second annual New Year's Italian Feast. My friend phoned this morning to tell us what a good time they had. I ended up making cannelloni with ricotta and spinach for the pasta plate, lemon chicken, roast potatoes and marinated green beans for the second plate, tiramisu for dessert. The antipasta was bruschetta and a mixed platter of meats, cheeses, olives, etc. It wasn't too bad getting it all ready. I sure couldn't have done it after teaching all day, so I had to turn down a substitute job. But I had a hair appointment anyway. We laughed, it seems, the whole four hours everyone was here. Linnea, William and Andrew ate and then went out. All these crazy OLD adults!!!!! I'll post some pictures on my Flickr for your entertainment.

Tonight is a wedding for a girl in our church, so we'll all meet up again. Linnea leaves about the same time, so it's the end of the Holiday season for us. Back to real life.



The wisemen made it to the presepe this morning.

1 comment:

LeroyLime said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! Nice to see another familiar face. It really is rather addicting on here, isn't it?!