You Are Likely an Only Child |
![]() At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated. At work and school, you do best when you're organizing. When you love someone, you tend to worry about them. In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic. Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management. You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books. |
"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." J.R.R. Tolkein
Friday, July 11, 2008
Birth Order Quiz (thanks to Prone to Wander)
HA! I must've done something wrong on this one since I'm the oldest of seven kids! AND on the shoes one K has, I was flip flops!!! Oh these are funny! I can see that some of the statements are true, like (and my sister's will definitely agree) I like to organize things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha, I got oldest child. Not sure what made the difference.
You Are Likely a First Born
At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.
In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.
I gave it 3 sets of answers and got firstborn every time.
I am not usre how I got to be anonymous
Post a Comment