This video is for the strong of heart. It contains loud noises and some violence. And just a clip of a very polite little boy. (Who knew?) For those of you who missed Club M for this week, we missed you and hope you can come another week. The weather cleared about 1pm and was an absolutely magnificent afternoon. I enjoyed the action most definitely, even getting in on the whirlpool and tossing a few children around. I think they enjoyed it too. Thanks, Moms, for bringing them. We had a great time and made some fantastic memories.
And here's a NICE picture of 8 of them (there were 10 in all).
We had lots of popsicles, cookies and lemonade and homemade frappuccino. It'll be even better next time....and darn, why didn't I go get the rest out of the freezer and finish it off? I always forget something!
2 comments:
Club M rocks! :-)
(and so do the MFraps!)
Sounds like FUN to me!!!
Post a Comment