Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bits and pieces





I finished ALL of them last night. Here is our lovely baby sister. I thought this was a fantastic picture, Jen! Were you in high school? I love your hair like that.


There are 654 pictures on the disk. We burned the first one last night. Our DVD player couldn't read it, but the computer can. You can also send them anywhere and get photos of any you want, or even upload them to Kodak and make your own photo book.

Anyway, you'll all have them shortly. Well, for Christmas anyway.













I think this is so funny! I uploaded the serious one before, so here is the laugh! If you need cheering up, enjoy!













Better yet, try this one for a good laugh. Who is the scary monster here! Print this out and put it in front of your house for Hallowe'en! It'll scare the pants off any trick or treaters!!!
Too bad about the cut off head.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Rach, that is ugly! Oh Well, at least I'm only 5 or so!!! It was supposed to be ugly I guess because we all had chocolate on our faces!

sperlonga said...

Oh, I think it is sooo funny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I was pretty weird back then :) most people won't recognize me anyway. My kids didn't even know it was me.:)

Anonymous said...

I guess I was pretty weird back then :) most people won't recognize me anyway. My kids didn't even know it was me.:)

Anonymous said...

That was an accident-post 2 times it didn't respond so I published again.

Anonymous said...

I had just turned 16. Mom and Dad just got back from Scotland and had to use the rest of their film so they took pics of me and Val.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rach for all your work- actually I do agree the picture is funny/scary, we were laughing when we saw it,like can you believe how ugly that is Ha ha :D
Beautiful picture of Jen!