Friday, October 17, 2008

Drama Queen and rosy cheeks


I should have used this one for the birthday photo! Mom's dresses eventually came in handy for dress up. I'm sure this sister was oblivious to anyone else!




Den thinks these girls look like a couple of Scandinavians for sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foto 1. I remember Dad saying she didn't know he was taking her picture.

Foto 2. this is at Schaffer's just inside the door, it was after a big snow

Anonymous said...

foto 1. I remember looking up and seeing Dad's grinning face
foto 2. I agree with Den!
The fun part of these pictures is that since we had 'slide shows" we remember them all...and the stories that go with them, Dad telling them every time and we enjoyed listening every time.
What are we going to do for fun when Rachael runs out of pictures???

Anonymous said...

I'll say this before anyone else does... it's not that hard to do something that I am oblivious to! One time in my 8th grade all boy Latin class, one of the boys dusted with an eraser a high stool I sat on occasionally to reprieve my feet. Two times I kept talking and brushed the dust off. The 3rd time he got me and, of course, they roared with laughter. The culprit would never own up! I one-upped them later, but that is a story for another time or place.

sperlonga said...

By the time I finish, you all will have your own copies to look at! However, I think 95% of the fun right now is looking at them and commenting on them together!