"The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." J.R.R. Tolkein
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Deterrent to my commenting
That title probably doesn't make sense, but I just have to say that when I have to solve math problems or read some script that is barely legible, I really don't want to bother commenting. Do we really get that much spam? Yeah, I'm a baby. :)
I didn't the word verification dealee on until lately, but when I got spammed, I was convinced. So annoying! That said, those goofy, druggy words are annoying too. And doesn't it seem like there are more and more letters? Didn't there used to be just four? I've typed in 8 lately. But no math problems yet...
Yea, I was getting a ton of spam. Sorry about the math. People were complaining that they couldn't read the word image thingy, so the math was the best option. That's ok. you don't have to comment, I know I'm still your favorite niece. ;-)
You know, I never post a comment on Em's blog, because I can't. and she has blogspot like you. It asks me to verify, but there is nothing to verify with.
4 comments:
Did you know that you can change the font size on any webpage?
I didn't the word verification dealee on until lately, but when I got spammed, I was convinced. So annoying!
That said, those goofy, druggy words are annoying too. And doesn't it seem like there are more and more letters? Didn't there used to be just four? I've typed in 8 lately. But no math problems yet...
Yea, I was getting a ton of spam. Sorry about the math. People were complaining that they couldn't read the word image thingy, so the math was the best option.
That's ok. you don't have to comment, I know I'm still your favorite niece. ;-)
You know, I never post a comment on Em's blog, because I can't. and she has blogspot like you. It asks me to verify, but there is nothing to verify with.
Post a Comment