I thought my week would be more than it has been. Monday I buzzed around here cleaning things up that hadn't been cleaned in ages, like dusting the downstairs room and pushing the furniture around to vacuum. It felt good to make things clean. (The things that make me happy.....!)
Tuesday I got an afternoon job teaching sixth grade in Bellevue. It was lovely and I was happy to have my morning as well!
Wednesday was haircut day and I thought maybe I could meet up with friends; Thursday was a Dr. appt. and I thought the same thing.
So here I am today thinking maybe I should tear something out of a wall, or paint over something, or rearrange something or clean cupboards or wash windows or dust high shelves or....
OCA homecoming football game this afternoon. It's absolutely gorgeous weather!
Staying politically neutral. I see both sides have their hero (ine)! It's interesting to hear what each side says about the other's. They sound the same, but don't realize it.
Tuesday I got an afternoon job teaching sixth grade in Bellevue. It was lovely and I was happy to have my morning as well!
Wednesday was haircut day and I thought maybe I could meet up with friends; Thursday was a Dr. appt. and I thought the same thing.
So here I am today thinking maybe I should tear something out of a wall, or paint over something, or rearrange something or clean cupboards or wash windows or dust high shelves or....
OCA homecoming football game this afternoon. It's absolutely gorgeous weather!
Staying politically neutral. I see both sides have their hero (ine)! It's interesting to hear what each side says about the other's. They sound the same, but don't realize it.
One project I worked on for a little was scanning some old college photos. I posted them on facebook and we're all having a great time looking at them, reminiscing and commenting! Found lots more friends. Great to catch up. My college ones are more connected than my high school ones. I also bought matching frames for these little cuties that had been stored in a drawer.
2 comments:
As you know, I could never pose as a neutral imposter, but here's my political suggestion of the week: During the first debate, McCain thundered like an overbearing father, and Obama sneered like the spoiled, know-it-all son. Never mind who won last night's debate: Biden and Palin, no matter how they truly felt privately, disagreed like "grown-ups" should, in a spirited, yet cordial debate. What a concept! And did you see the families mingle after the whole shooting match was complete? How about we just throw McCain and Obama overboard and form a Biden/Palin (Palin/Biden?) ticket?! True bipartisanship! WHEEE-HOOO!
awwwwwww,look at cute kids!
Post a Comment