W
e bought a scanner last night. Since joining Facebook I've scanned several old college days photos at Walmart to share with my friends. We're having a super "reunion" laughing at the photos, wondering where everyone is, wondering WHEN and WHERE THAT photo was taken! It's been really fun catching up. We bought the scanner, not just to scan these photos to share with friends, but to preserve the family slide archive. This scanner will scan those slides. Then I will burn them on to a CD and send them to the family. It will probably be a LONG project because there are TRAYS of slides and the scanner does 4 at a time. I can also edit the photos.This photo of mom and dad was taken in October of 1999 at the Morton house in Nebraska City. I just scanned it on my new scanner! So you all, particularly family, may see some old goodies coming up. Beware! :) The second photo was taken in 1978 when Denny and I were engaged and visiting Joel and Melinda. The baby, of course, is Jeannette!
4 comments:
heehee :)
Oh my... don't we look like the quintessential 70's couple?
Yeah, both boys here said, "You all look like a bunch of hippies." Andrew said, "Uncle Joel with his t-shirt and dad with his cut off jean shorts.."
I love that picture of future "Marathon Man"
Marcia
Post a Comment