Monday, October 20, 2008

Jen's first birthday, wasn't it?




I couldn't wait to post these to you sisters. Such sweet pictures. And what a great one of Dad. Here you go, before I go to bed!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Jenny looks like one of her babies...is it Seth or Caleb??? I can definitely see some resemblance. I always thought I had such a handsome dad! That is a really good pic.

Anonymous said...

Foto 1. Dad really was good looking!
I think if one had to sort out our children, according to which one of us they belonged to it really wouldn't be very hard. Emily looks so much like Jacob here!

Foto 2. Our height difference is interesting. Melinda and I are 5 years apart, and Vali and I 2years, and Vali and Em 2 years.
and...I guess I really get into birthdays! They make me really, reeeeally happy! hahaha then again, maybe it's just the foto-op!

These really are great fotos and so fun to look at together!

Anonymous said...

We have handsome boys because of our Dad!-not exclusively. I think Josh looks like Dad -similar expression. Isaac looked like I did at 3-5yrs- messy short hair , rosy cheeks and some of the same expressions. Some almost look like a mixture of Catherine and Isaac.It is fun to see. We here agree about Jacob and Em.

Emily said...

Celeste seems to have that mischievous grin in a lot of the pictures! I was showing these pictures to my friends at school today and they said Dad looks like George Clooney. My kids agreed.

Anonymous said...

I confess to making the cake. I spilled the confetti. I should have quit making cakes then, I am still not very good with cakes.
I've always thought that George Clooney would fit right in with the "Calhoun Men" :>)
You lnow that would have been shortly after we moved into that house. Mom was attending Jen at the hiospital and Liz told us where to put things. Mom probably didn't have to rearrange much, Liz has good ideas. She kept daying"if I were your mom I would put that....." And we did what she told us to.

Anonymous said...

What red lips we had my dears!

Anonymous said...

I was just talking about this picture with Mom, she said Liz had done such a GOOD job arranging all our stuff!