
Isn't this boy precious?! Of course, that's Em.
The slides I did yesterday were from 1968-69. This box was the older one, so Emily goes back in age. And this box is mostly a Calhoun Memorial Day and Minnesota in 1968. I scanned 68 slides yesterday.
Dad must've just been learning because a lot of these were blurring or overexposed. I tried to fix them the best I could. Enhancement helps a lot.
There are probably at least 20 -25 photos from this holiday. Right after is the Bapa birthday photos.
There are about 22 slides of this trip to Minnesota. This is also the snapping turtle trip, the family photo at Lake Pepin, and Lake Nathaniel with everyone. This slide show should be part of the next Johnson family reunion.

Charysse and Ron and the wonderful ride on the hayrack! I remember how fun this was. As usual, I'm holding some baby!
3 comments:
Em in top picture looks like Jenny's babys-serious fat face you could just squeeze!
You and Jeannette are the baby holders. What you get for being first.
I really like your dress there. these pictures are great!
Post a Comment